1. A favorite ‘secular’ Christmas song. My favorite secular “holiday” song is Adam Sandler’s “Chanukah Song.”
2. Christmas song that chokes you up (maybe even in spite of yourself–the cheesier the better) “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”–especially Bing’s version, gets me every time.
3. Christmas song that makes you want to stuff your ears with chestnuts roasted on an open fire. Mariah Carey butchering “O Holy Night.”
4. The Twelve Days of Christmas: is there *any* redeeming value to that song? Discuss. Getting a group of people to sing it and collapsing in laughter around the eight maids a milking–oh yeah you’re also acting out the song as you sing.
5. A favorite Christmas album–the Charlie Brown Christmas album. 🙂