I’ve been tagged for this meme. Here are the instructions:
- Write down five things that youâ€™re thankful for.
- Tag five friends who youâ€™d like to see participate in this meme.
- (Optional) Include a link to this post (at John Smulo’s blog) and encourage others to place a link to their completed meme in the comments section of this post so we can keep track of the thankfulness running around the blogosphere.
5 things I am thankful for (God is a given, and too easy an answer on Christian blogs):
1. My Husband.
2. Family and Friends
3. That I have opportunity to start a church and pastor again. I miss it.
4. Being able to write.
5. My Cat–yes, I’m a crazy cat lady and proud of it!
If you want to play considered yourself tagged and please post a comment, so I know you played. Also remember to leave a comment on John’s blog as he’s the one who started this. 😉
The picture is of Victoria aka The Diva, and when cat hair tumbleweeds are rolling over the floors, I call her The Hairy Beast.
Did you know there are only eight verses in the Bible that discourage women from speaking and holding leadership positions in the church? Did you know there are thousands of verses in the Bible that tell the stories of women who were leaders in their homes, towns, and religious circles? Meet the women in the Bible who were religious & civic leaders, business women, & women who challenged both Jesus and Moses in What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School. What else didn’t you learn in Sunday School? Find out when you buy What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School: Women Who Didn’t Shut Up & Sit Down from Wipf and Stock Publishers or Amazon.com today.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.