Cheesehead and I are both laid up this week with various tooth maladies. This one’s in honor of us:
1. Are you a regular patron of dentists’ offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance, or
b) every few years or so, whether you need it or not, or
c) dentist? what is this “dentist” thing you speak of?
I was a faithful attender of the dentist’s office until I moved to Chicago. It’s now been over a year, and I really need to find a new dentist and get going again.
2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
They were removed. That’s when I found out the vicodin makes me sicker than a dog. Nothing like hurling with gaping holes in the back of your mouth.
3. Favorite thing to eat that’s BAAAAAD for your teeth.
Probably all the that lovely chocolate I love to eat.
4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
Yes, two of my wisdom teeth were embedded in my gums and had to be surgerically cut out, hence the gaping wholes in the back of my mouth.
5. “I’d rather have a root canal than _________________.”
Go through my teenage years again.
Bonus: Does your dentist recommend Trident?
Don’t know–I need to find one here.