The Songbird wrote: For this Friday (which happens to be my birthday), tell us these five things about parties, birthday or otherwise.
1) Would you rather be the host or the guest?
It depends on the size: I love to host smaller parties, but I’d rather be a guest at larger parties.
2) When you are hosting, do you clean everything up the minute the guests go home? Will you accept help with the dishes?
No, normally I pile everything in the kitchen and leave it for the next day. Yes, I accept help with the dishes: I point to the trash can. 🙂
3) If you had the wherewithal, and I guess I mean more than money, to throw a great theme party, what would the theme be?
Definitely Lord of the Rings.
4) What’s the worst time you ever had at a party?
To be honest, I don’t remember.
5) And to end on a brighter note, what was the best?
My wedding reception.
Happy Birthday Songbird!