I’ve been tagged for this meme. Here are the instructions:
- Write down five things that youâ€™re thankful for.
- Tag five friends who youâ€™d like to see participate in this meme.
- (Optional) Include a link to this post (at John Smulo’s blog) and encourage others to place a link to their completed meme in the comments section of this post so we can keep track of the thankfulness running around the blogosphere.
5 things I am thankful for (God is a given, and too easy an answer on Christian blogs):
1. My Husband.
2. Family and Friends
3. That I have opportunity to start a church and pastor again. I miss it.
4. Being able to write.
5. My Cat–yes, I’m a crazy cat lady and proud of it!
If you want to play considered yourself tagged and please post a comment, so I know you played. Also remember to leave a comment on John’s blog as he’s the one who started this. 😉
The picture is of Victoria aka The Diva, and when cat hair tumbleweeds are rolling over the floors, I call her The Hairy Beast.
0 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Meme”
I love cats too, excellent post 🙂
Thanks for participating in the meme. I’ve recently been introduced to your blog by Lainie.