Singing Owl wants to know about traveling and destinations:
1) Favorite Destination — someplace you’ve visited once or often and would gladly go again
Rome, London, and Paris
2) Unfavorite Destination — someplace you wish you had never been (and why)
Camping in a tent. My idea of roughing it is hot and cold running water, electricity, and a bed.
3) Fantasy Destination — someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter
I’d love to do a tour of Ireland–the whole island.
4) Fictional Destination — someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination
Middle Earth! My one exception to the running water and electricity rule. Okay, okay, may be Narnia too.
5) Funny Destination — the funniest place name you’ve ever visited or want to visit
Honestly, I can’t think of a funny one. I’m sure there are funny ones, but none is popping in the brain right now.
The picture is Tracy and I in front of the fountain at the Pantheon in Rome.