1. Family is always more important than work.
2. You can have strong faith, a strong family, and a strong career (and so can your spouse).
3. It’s okay to ask hard questions.
4. It’s okay to push people to answer hard questions.
5. Play hookie and go do something you love with someone you love.
6. Do what you love in all of life.
7. At the end of the day (or the end of the primary), smile, laugh, and talk about baseball.
The picture is from MSNBC.com.
0 thoughts on “7 Things Tim Russert Taught Me”
I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work.
Great and Excellent article post, i was looking for this information on google while i found your info, definely i Digg your blog post ! Cheers , Collin – New York
Great post, while i as searching for blogs, i found yours on Yahoo , that was what i was looking for, great blog, Stumble UP 🙂 Andy – Chicago Area