Things I have learned about doing videos:
- Don’t use webcam on the laptop: that’s why it’s pixle-ly.
- Blow nose before you start, so you don’t sniff every third word.
- Make video early in the day because it takes YouTube over
four, five, six hours to upload and process a 16 minute video.
- It only took 10 minutes to upload a video this morning. Record video day before I want to post it, and upload it in the morning.
- Remember that the time limit on YouTube is 15 minutes.
- From now on I’m using the FlipCam. Better image, and their sofware is much more user-friendly than Windows Movie Maker.
Now onto the promised links:
Here is the blogpost telling all about the partying going on here during March including a free 30 minute spiritual direction session.