Songbird says: Our regular poster, Sally, having been oppressed by Blogger today, I bring you a hasty Friday Five on the subject of pudding. If you are not a fan of pudding, then you will feel solidarity with Sally, except that you will be oppressed by pudding instead. 😉
1) First of all, thumbs up? or thumbs down? Do you like pudding?
I love pudding. It is one of my favorite snacks.
2) Instant or cooked? (Does anyone make pudding from scratch?)
I do make pudding from scratch: rice pudding and bread pudding are my two favorites. When I crack open a box, it’s instant.
3) If you had to choose, would you prefer corn pudding or figgy pudding?
4) Have you ever finger painted with pudding?
No, but I might have to try it the next time I make pudding.
5) Finally, what is the matter with Mary Jane?
There are raisins in the rice pudding, and she hates raisins.
Bonus: Share a favorite recipe that includes pudding!
Chocolate Cream Pie!
6 thoughts on “RevGals Friday Five: Hasty Pudding Edition”
mmm, nothing like homemade rice pudding!
I am with you on the raisins!
I love raisins and put them in my bread and rice puddings. Most kids I know don’t like them, which is why I said that was Mary Jane’s problem.
I’m with Mary Jane, but that just means there are more for Purple!
It seems there is a general adversion to raisins around the blog…I tend to like them.
I tend to agree with Purple. I like the raisins. And bread pudding!