Today’s Friday Five is “Nothing but tooth,” inspired by Songbird putting braces on her youngest child.
Please share your thoughts on the following:
1) The Tooth Fairy–My first thought was it would be nice if I still got a visit or two, but then I realized that would mean losing my own teeth. I’m not sure her gifts would compensate for the dental bills.
2) Flossing–something I should do.
3) Toothpaste Brands–don’t care as long as it’s mint flavored.
4) Orthodontia for Adults–necessary evil. (Yes, I’m still bitter about my wisdom teeth.)
5) Whitening products–absolutely useless–now pass me the coffee!