Sensuous Wife tagged me for this meme. As I really need to get back to blogging, I decided this would be a good way to start blogging regularly.
Meme Terms and Conditions
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List six unspectacular things about you.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Things to make you snooze:
1. I am a geek. I have a shirt that says, “Geek.”
2. I love a good theology book.
3. I have a cat.
4. I have decided that my favorite of the seven deadly sins, sloth, must be dealt with. I have also decided that lust is just fine now that I’m married and can do something about it.
5. I crochet.
6. I like to take naps.
Are you snoozing yet?
Did you know there are only eight verses in the Bible that discourage women from speaking and holding leadership positions in the church? Did you know there are thousands of verses in the Bible that tell the stories of women who were leaders in their homes, towns, and religious circles? Meet the women in the Bible who were religious & civic leaders, business women, & women who challenged both Jesus and Moses in What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School. What else didn’t you learn in Sunday School? Find out when you buy What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School: Women Who Didn’t Shut Up & Sit Down from Wipf and Stock Publishers or Amazon.com today.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.