1. A favorite ‘secular’ Christmas song. My favorite secular “holiday” song is Adam Sandler’s “Chanukah Song.”
2. Christmas song that chokes you up (maybe even in spite of yourself–the cheesier the better) “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”–especially Bing’s version, gets me every time.
3. Christmas song that makes you want to stuff your ears with chestnuts roasted on an open fire. Mariah Carey butchering “O Holy Night.”
4. The Twelve Days of Christmas: is there *any* redeeming value to that song? Discuss. Getting a group of people to sing it and collapsing in laughter around the eight maids a milking–oh yeah you’re also acting out the song as you sing.
5. A favorite Christmas album–the Charlie Brown Christmas album. 🙂
Did you know there are only eight verses in the Bible that discourage women from speaking and holding leadership positions in the church? Did you know there are thousands of verses in the Bible that tell the stories of women who were leaders in their homes, towns, and religious circles? Meet the women in the Bible who were religious & civic leaders, business women, & women who challenged both Jesus and Moses in What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School. What else didn’t you learn in Sunday School? Find out when you buy What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School: Women Who Didn’t Shut Up & Sit Down from Wipf and Stock Publishers or Amazon.com today.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.