Singing Owl wants to know about traveling and destinations:
1) Favorite Destination — someplace you’ve visited once or often and would gladly go again
Rome, London, and Paris
2) Unfavorite Destination — someplace you wish you had never been (and why)
Camping in a tent. My idea of roughing it is hot and cold running water, electricity, and a bed.
3) Fantasy Destination — someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter
I’d love to do a tour of Ireland–the whole island.
4) Fictional Destination — someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination
Middle Earth! My one exception to the running water and electricity rule. Okay, okay, may be Narnia too.
5) Funny Destination — the funniest place name you’ve ever visited or want to visit
Honestly, I can’t think of a funny one. I’m sure there are funny ones, but none is popping in the brain right now.
The picture is Tracy and I in front of the fountain at the Pantheon in Rome.
Did you know there are only eight verses in the Bible that discourage women from speaking and holding leadership positions in the church? Did you know there are thousands of verses in the Bible that tell the stories of women who were leaders in their homes, towns, and religious circles? Meet the women in the Bible who were religious & civic leaders, business women, & women who challenged both Jesus and Moses in What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School. What else didn’t you learn in Sunday School? Find out when you buy What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School: Women Who Didn’t Shut Up & Sit Down from Wipf and Stock Publishers or Amazon.com today.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.