1. Family is always more important than work.
2. You can have strong faith, a strong family, and a strong career (and so can your spouse).
3. It’s okay to ask hard questions.
4. It’s okay to push people to answer hard questions.
5. Play hookie and go do something you love with someone you love.
6. Do what you love in all of life.
7. At the end of the day (or the end of the primary), smile, laugh, and talk about baseball.
The picture is from MSNBC.com.
Did you know there are only eight verses in the Bible that discourage women from speaking and holding leadership positions in the church? Did you know there are thousands of verses in the Bible that tell the stories of women who were leaders in their homes, towns, and religious circles? Meet the women in the Bible who were religious & civic leaders, business women, & women who challenged both Jesus and Moses in What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School. What else didn’t you learn in Sunday School? Find out when you buy What You Didn’t Learn in Sunday School: Women Who Didn’t Shut Up & Sit Down from Wipf and Stock Publishers or Amazon.com today.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.